BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 1, 2010

So a little Catch

So I for sure got some catching up to do.. Haha.. Since the last time I was here a lot has happened! On June 27th 2010 we bought a home in Huntington and we love it.. Haygen has started pre school and has been doing really well and meeting new friends.. It has also been an experience for me as well with getting to bring treats and making an ABC page for all of his classmates. He absolutely loves it :) Austin is getting bigger and he is a total mess.. He looks and ACTS just like his daddy. We like to call him Austin the menace (Dennis the Menace) he pulls off the nickname well I can tell you that much.. I am just glad there are no "Mr. Wilsons" around us haha.. It has been a fun and wonderful experience being a mother to two wonderful boys I couldn't have asked for better! Kyle has been doing the same ole same with his hounds and chasing them bears. He loves it though and I love the fact that he has a healthy addiction haha.. He is a good man who treats us well and provides for us even better. In the 4 year that I have been married to him I have grown to love him more and more everyday. So I guess you're thinking ok how about you? Well I have been doing great also with the same ole same! Just chasing kids and doing the wife thing. Everyday there is something new, fun, and interesting that happens to me so it never gets old! (thank you kyle for letting me be a stay at home mom) To me it is the most rewarding selfless job out there.. I know I am supposed to be teaching my kids but everyday they teach me something new haha Its almost like we are growing up together.. :) Well that is it for now signing off with promises of trying to keep on top of this blog!